earl grey // rizzle kicks
^ chillest song ever. super relaxing.
now.... excuse this horrid set but i was tagged!
PART I - tagged by @lostinsuburbia
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people
1. Where would you like to travel (name 2 places you want visit the most)?
LONDON! I'm going this summer with my best friend and aunt! Aside from that, probably Italy since I take it, my whole family is italian, and i think the culture is absolutely beautiful.
2. Do you have any phobias?
Swimming in the ocean, i feel like something is going to get me... i don't think i have anything else. I mean I'm scared of a ton of things, but nothing bad like a phobia.
3. Who's your favourite designer and why?
I don't even know... i'm going to say Band of Outsiders and Rag and Bone. I feel like they're the type of things I'd wear if I could ever afford it. I'm not really into clothes that are too crazy because it's a bit out of my comfort zone so i'd stick with those.
4. Do you like the country you live in and why or would you like to move somewhere else?
I like the United States! But who doesn't dream of moving somewhere else? I feel like people always want what they don't have, so I'd want to move to the UK because of the accents, the clothing, the overall culture and I find everything cooler there, but who knows what it'd really be like!
5. What would you do if you knew you could fail in that thing?
I feel like I wouldn't do it. I'm very competitive, and I don't like to fail at anything....is that bad of me?
1. What's your favorite book?
I'm currently reading Divergent and it's pretty great! Otherwise I don't have a particular favorite book.
2. What's your favorite fashion trend of the moment?
I think more of a laid back boho look, like those big flower headbands make me die because they're gorgeous. Then of course maxi skirts with ankle boots, denim shirts, and of course a good leather jacket.
3. What do you want to be when you grow up / see yourself doing?
I'd like to be a nurse. I'm trying to be realistic and just honestly think of things I would want to do everyday for the rest of my life because unfortunately I will be an average person (haha) and not the next big fashion stylist, or model or actress.
4. What makes you unique?
Personality wise or features?
Well I'm pretty horrid looking, so I'd say my personality makes me unique. I'm very sarcastic and I think people around me think I'm funny even when I'm not trying to make a joke. I feel like it's a bit natural for me to just be 'funny'. Plus I make the weirdest faces that people just laugh at...
5. What's one regret you have about your childhood?
I don't think I regret anything... I had a good childhood and I feel like I don't have very many regrets in life. I'm only 16 so I have time to mess up and regret things (;
6. Describe your style in real life.
Plain and gross. Honestly, I wear regular clothes, and my hair is always up (because i'm lazy) and I just live in jeans and regular shirts from forever 21 or american eagle... sad life.
7. What age of your life was your favorite and why?
I like being 16, so I'm going to say 16! I don't really care about others opinions of me so I just really have fun so I can be me and that's fun (:
8. What's your favorite quote?
" just listen 2 wot i'm sayen' " - fake zayn malik from the fake phone call video. HAHAHA.
9. What kind of person are you/were you like in high school? (i.e. are you the really studious type, the party-girl type, the class clown, the class president, etc.)
Very serious student and I take my grades seriously, but I don't like to study that much (plus i procrastinate to no end) and i'd think i'm pretty funny.
10. Say one random fact about yourself.
Natalie Portman went to my high school and we shared the same social studies teacher. Wooo!
11. Describe yourself in 5 adjectives.
Sarcastic. Nice? (i hope) Good-hearted. Blunt. Funny.
1. What colour is your toothbrush?
2. Do you have any bad habits?
I used to bite my nails, which was horrid.
3. What is your most desired possession?
I don't even know.... probably really nice clothes.
4. Do you read magazines? If so, which is your favourite?
Yes, I like teen vogue, and i DESPISE seventeen. Otherwise I don't read much magazines. Maybe an occasional people.
4. If you were some kind of supernatural( werefolf, magican, shaman, demon, e.c.t) what would you be?
Whatever can predict the future. I'd be like Raven.
5. What kind of town/city do you live in?
Suburb! I'm like an hour away from NYC.
6. What do you think your teachers think of you? If you don´t go to school anymore, then what do you think they thought of you?
They either think I'm silent and mute, or they think I'm really loud and crazy. If I don't feel comfortable in a class, but when I do, I'm very loud and participate a lot. I'm always on top of my work so I tend to talk a ton.
7. If you were only able to eat cheesecrackers or sausages for the rest of your life, wich would you choose?
I don't even know. I feel like after the first day I'd die. Maybe cheese crackers?
8. List your five favorite people in this world
1. My Parents (i can't choose!)
2. My best friend
3. Harry Styles
4. The rest of 1D
5. Perrie Edwards
9. How do you like to wear your hair?
Always in a ponytail because i'm lazy and uninterested with impressing my school, but when I do go out or want to look nice I straighten it and wear it down.
10. If someone came up to you on the street and told you you were the father/morther of their baby how would you react?
Laugh because I don't remember giving birth to a baby.
11. Do you like Mozart, or any other classic music?
uh.... i like one direction
12. What is your favourite food to have for dinner?
Tacos. My mom makes some pretty great tacos.
13. Have you ever been homesick? What was it like?
Never. I love being on my own (of course I don't resent my family, or anything. I'd miss them i'm sure)
14. What are your views on spirituality and religion?
I'm catholic and i guess pretty religious, I go to church every sunday and teach 2nd grade religious education. I'm not some crazy religious person, but I love it and it gives me something to lean on and believe in. It gives me morals and standards on how I should live my life. I'm not one to push my religion onto people so they can believe what they want and I get insulted if people comment on my religion.
15. What is your favourite music artist and why do you like it/them?
I like cheesy pop music so obviously 1D, i just like happy cheesy music, what can i say...
16. What is your favourite item of clothing?
I have some cute peplum tops from urban outfitters and forever 21 so i can't wait to wear them but MY GEEK SHIRT FROM TOPSHOP <3 OH MY LORD I LOVE THAT SHIRT.
17. If you could hop on a plane now, where would you go?
LONDON ( i didn't need to erase anything.. hehe)
18. Last book you read, and your opinion on it?
In the middle of Divergent, but the last book I fully read was The Sound and the Fury and it was very interesting, not a personal favorite though.
19. In your opinion, what is the most gruelling sport?
Football. It gets intense, but I like watching it.
20. Describe your dream wedding
In a nice church, then the reception would be on the beach even though I despise the water. Or maybe I'd have the whole ceremony and party in a garden. That'd be cool.
21. Who is your favourite designer?
Already answered (:
22. If you could have one hour of your life to do anything, without it having any impact on your present life, what would you do?
Spend time with harry styles. Make him love me, even if he had a girlfriend. HAHAHA. i'm so weird.
1- Current favourite song/album and why?
Currently, it's Change Your Life by little mix. just a fun song.
2- Last movie you watched and your opinion on it.
Safe Haven. it was decent.
3- The closest thing to your left.
4- Favourite childhood film?
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (the original one)
or Good Burger <3 (omfg.)
5- Describe your weekend plans.
Work. Homework. Sleep. Eat. Watch movies with my friend.
6- Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Hopefully working as a nurse, dating the guy I want to settle down with. Living in NYC in a lovely apartment building and enjoying my 20's while they last.
7- Biggest girl crush(es)?
Harry Edward Styles.
8- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
I'd be able to travel to the future... never the past. I don't want to mess things up, and ruin the future.
10- Describe your perfect date.
I think doing something fun like bowling or mini golf would be fun. I'd hate to sit around and have nothing to talk about.
11- The best thing anyone has ever said to you.
One of my teachers told me I should be a model.
Now for my 11 Questions :
1. What should you be doing right now? (we all know you're probably procrastinating...)
2. Biggest Goal?
3. If you were in jail, who would bail you out?
4. Who is your role model?
5. Favorite Names?
6. If you could be someone for the day, who would it be?
7. If you could steal someone's closet, who would it be?
8. Last text message you've received.
9. Turn ons and Turn offs
10. Last pm you've gotten.
11. Have you ever cheated on anything? (test, significant other, etc)
I tag :
@nifty-nikki @twobytwo @sarahstardom @ellyflyy @withlove-kirsten @istylista @luxecouture @lovecocotutu @ anyone else
sorry if you've been tagged, and if you don't want to do this... ignore me(: